Responsible for enhancing and supporting communication and administrative needs for CorneaGen Executive staff, primarily by supporting the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Technology Officer. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the C-Suite and other operational management as needed.
- Act as representative of the C-Suite in facilitating communications among staff members and external constituents.
- Serve as primary contact and manager for C-Suite calendar of appointments and schedule, ensuring preparation and timely attendance to meetings and appointments.
- Schedule and coordinate assigned meetings, including arranging event details and communicating agendas as well as meeting minutes and outcomes.
- Arrange travel details for Executive and other staff and external constituents as assigned.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information, prepare presentations.
- Reading and analyzing letters, agendas, memos and determining significance, routing to appropriate staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondences.
- Generate and deliver timely expense, reimbursement reports, and purchase orders on behalf of executives.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties.
- Meet with external parties and individuals on behalf of executives.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Facilitate signing, dissemination and accuracy of applicable contracts and agreements.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other departments. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
- Work with the Executive Assistant to the CEO with schedules, events, and projects as needed.
- Participate in planning and supporting events and projects.
- Other duties as assigned or may be necessary.
- In all daily activities, strive to support the Mission, Vision, and Values of CorneaGen.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work well under deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing and high growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to discern appropriate methods and content of communications.
- Advanced skills with Windows operating system, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), and database programs.
- Exemplify the organizational values of Integrity, Quality, Initiative, Passion, Responsibility, and Customer/Partner Focus.
- Demonstrates integrity and the highest level of confidentiality in all actions.
- Ability to interact with co-workers, guests, and senior management to positively represent CorneaGen.
- Ability to write and distribute communications on behalf of executives under general guidance.
- Ability to triage calls, visitors, and meetings on behalf of executives.
- Ability to occasionally work weekends and evenings.
- Proficiency at taking meeting minutes.
- Maintain a professional attitude and attire that promotes the mission, vision and values of CorneaGen.
- A personal commitment to organ and tissue donation required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.