This position is responsible for collaborating with Operations teams and Technology Services to plan, design, develop and deploy new technology solutions while maintaining and enhancing existing systems for Operations. This includes gathering and analyzing data, process flows and business requirements in support of business cases and proposed projects
and working closely with management and staff across Operations in all SightLife locations to maximize use of resources and technology solutions. Principal Accountabilities:
- Interacts with Operations subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand their business priorities, business problems and needs and to identify opportunities for automation investment.
- Analyzes Operations business model and processes and assesses their integration with technology.
- Creates and maintains documentation of business processes to facilitate solution development.
- Defines, analyzes and documents business requirements in support of technical solutions
- Performs testing of new solutions and updates.
- Supports training of internal staff on technology products and services.
- In conjunction with Partner and Community Resources Coordinator, supports administration of SightLife access to referral partners’ electronic medical record systems.
- In conjunction with Operations Analyst, administers internal and external reporting of Operations data, both ad hoc and recurring.
- Administers and supports Operations specific functionality in Salesforce.com, including on-going reporting needs of Partner and Community Resources Department.
- Designs, builds and maintains Sharepoint site for Operations teams.
- Provides support to the Family Services team for family letters and letter audit processes.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
- In all daily activities, strives to support the Mission and Values of SightLife.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Advanced skills with Windows operating system, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), and database programs.
- Sharepoint experience required.
- Salesforce database experience required.
- Strong attention to detail with focus on complete and accurate work.
- Ability to adapt to changes of evolving program.
- Ability to occasionally work long hours, weekends and evenings.
- Ability to successfully and simultaneously handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with all SightLife staff.
- A personal commitment to organ and tissue donation required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or 2 years’ experience in Operations or designing, developing, and deploying technology solutions.